|Promega GloMax Multiplus Plate Reader
- dual injectors
For prices see our Rates page.
To reserve time see our Reservation and Billing site.
- This instrument can used by customers to run assays in a plate format (6, 12, 24, 48, 96 and 384-well).
- This instrument can do endpoint or kinetic luciferase assays.
- It has dual injectors permitting dual luciferase assays.
- The GloMax has filter sets that permit the reading of fluorescence-based assays including GUS assays, Pico Green and many others.
- The instrument can also read OD for DNA and protein measurements.
- All results are automatically populated in an Excel table for easy analysis.
- The system is very intuitive and user friendly and can be operated quickly
- The instrument has dual injectors for two color kinetic luciferase assays
- Absorbance filters are: 260nm, 280nm and 450nm
- Fluorescence combinations are: UV (Ex 365nm/Em 410-460nm); blue (Ex 490nm/Em 510-570nm); green (Ex 525/Em 580-640nm); red (Ex 625nm/Em 660-720nm); AFC (Ex 405nm/Em 495-505nm)
- For luminescence detection advertised detection limits are: 3×10-21 moles luciferase or 1×10-18 moles ATP.
- PMT has a peak wavelength of 420nm and >8 logs of dynamic range.
- Injector dispense volumes are 25-200ul in 5ul increments.
- Our GloMax instrument also has on-board shaking and heating for precision control of experiments and for reading live cells.
| The instruction manual can be downloaded at the Promega website.
For one-on-one training please contact our staff.