Promega 20/20 Single-Tube Luminometer (user operated)
For pricing see our Rates page.
To reserve time go to our Reservation and Billing web site.
- The instrument has a simple touch screen control and interface.
- The instrument has dual injectors that can function for endpoint or kinetic assays.
- The instrument is capable of fluorescence measurements using a fluorescence module.
- The instrument is simple to use. There is a quick guide next tot he instrument and training can be provided on an individual basis by Core staff.
- This instrument can read 1ml microfuge-sized tubes using an adaptor.
- The luminometer is operated from the keypad. However, it is connected to a laptop computer which permits the automatic capture of data in an Excel table format for easy analysis.
- The instruction manual for the 20/20 luminometer can be downloaded here.