Customized Private Label edge Wax Stick Edge Control Extreme Keep Styling Women’S Edge Control Set
Customized Private Label edge wax Stick Edge Control Extreme Keep Styling Women’S Edge Control Set
Question: Is this good for thick hair
Answer:Yes it is good for thick hair.
Question: Can this be used for facial hair?
Answer: Smells nice too and it’s not greasy. Really is a great produc
Question:Is the product cruelty free? Is it tested on animals?
Answer:All of our hair styling products are cruelty-free
Question:Is this oder free?
Answer:There is very little fragrance to the product.
Question:Is safe to use on dyed hair ?
Answer:Yes, we have been intent on all hair styling products working seamlessly with professionally dyed & styled hair.
A modern, flexible HAIR WAX for classic, slicked back looks or for control in any hair type.
Hair wax modeling effect is more natural, more clean, more obvious modeling effect.
It is best to use on dry or semi-wet hair.
1. For best results towel dry clean (out the shower) hair entirely until hair is moist.
2. Rub 1 or 2 finger scoops of wax (depending on the length of your hair) between palms and fingers until it softens.
3. Apply evenly throughout the hair start from the back then work your way forward.
4. Use it to style as your desired together with a styling spray for even better results,
TIP: For a voluminous natural look, use a blow dryer until the wax softens then style as desired.
Basil, Rosemary, Lavender, Peppermint, Spearmint, Clary Sage
Algue Absolute,Watermelons,Watery, Floral & Fruity,Cucumbers
Jasmine, Tuberose, Muguet Headspace, Neroli, Rose, Ylang
Coriander Seed,Black Pepper,Cinnamon Bark,Nutmeg,Pink Pepper Co2,Cardamom
WOODS & MOSSES
Sandalwood,Oudh,Cedarwood,Patchouli Md,Vetiver Haiti,Oakmoss
1. For external use only. Stop using if irritation occurs.
2. Keep product sealed & store in room temperature and away from direct sunlight.
3. Take a small amount of the hair wax to the back of your palm, wait 5 minutes to confirm if you are allergic to the wax.
4. If product gets into your eyes, immediately rinse with water.
5. If irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately.
STANDARD OF GOOD HAIR WAX
1. The moist texture will eliminate the sticky feeling, meanwhile,will maintain the hair’s shape and durability
2. Fragrance smells good and not irritating
3. It is suitable for partial hair styling and has a certain moisturizing effect
4. Easy to wash and with no residual, no stimulation to the scalp, do not damage the hair
1. Wax Stick
Apply The Stick Directly On The Hair, Or Rub A Small Amount For Wax Between Finger Tips And Apply On The Entire Lengh Of Hair For Fixable Hold And Shine.
2. Lace Glue
-Remove all residues and dirt around hairline. -Apply three thin layers of lace glue above hairline.
-Wait until lace glue turns clear and tacky.
-Apply lace onto the tacky substance that you created above your hairline.
-Allow the lace glue to began as it drys, for additional strength add several coats, dry & tie down for10 minutes.
3. Edge Control
Step 1: Apply a fingertip portion to hairline of natural or relaxed hair.
Step 2: Smooth with a brush or small tooth comb for a sleek finish.
4. Hair Growth Oil
-Part hair into 1/4 sections and apply directly to your entire scalp.(If wearing a protective style place spout between braids or tracks and lightly apply oil.)
-Gently massage scalp after application for 1-3 minutes.
-Leave oil in and wash hair once aweek or every two weeks. (Use oil every day for best results)
5. Curl Mousse
After shampooing and conditioning, apply a moderate amount to damp hair, from roots to ends for even distribution. For best results, rake hands through hair to increase separation. Leave hair dry naturally, the mousse will leave you a shining and natural style.